Re: Rune Magic

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:34:53 -0000

Stephen McGinness wrote:

> When I read it I couldn't understand why you'd _want_ to
> switch to a 17 ability from a 5W unless the 17 did something
> special. When I got to reading about the feats there was
> nothing there that said just what would be special. It would
> make more sense to use the Fight Undead to enhance the
> ability already being used...

In our games the reason would just be the resistance, the undead would have to use something other than Close Combat to resist Fight Undead. For something like a zombie or skeleton I might only give it default resistance (14), but for a vampire or similar I might allow it to use an affinity or similar (they should be tougher to kill after all).

Ian Cooper