Pages falling out

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:08:18 +1000

G'day all,

I could not resist commenting on this issue. <rant mode on>.

> From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
> Issaries willreplace your personalized and much
> fondled relic in favor of a
> newer version of the same.

I would suggest Greg is insane to make such an offer. All my Australian friends have problems with the pages falling out of the various Issaries books. Likewise Rick Meint's offerings with P&BR and I expect the Griffen Mt reprint to suffer from the same.

"Perfect" binding my arse. I hate hate hate the method of binding they have used because if you try to read the books you are going to have loose pages eventually.

And I think I am entitled to read my books in my normal fashion. None of the other hundred's of books I have owned have ever had this problem and a roleplaying game calls out for a format that allows you to lay out your rules, background, etc on the table for other players or GM's to look at.

<rant mode off>

Cheers, Andrew