Re: Re: Pages falling out

From: Bo Rosen <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: 31 Aug 2001 20:33:23 +0200

fre 2001-08-31 klockan 20.03 skrev Jeff:

Me
> > I long for the days of AD&D first ed (never seen second ed), that's
> one
> > thing they got right.

> Sadly, such bindings are highly expensive in these decadent times.

I know, and I would never be able to any of the other goodies people produce for our Gloranthan happiness (such as the Gloranthan Classics) if Issaries produce something like that. Still, nothing wrong with longing for the days of yore when it hurt to get hit with a rule book. I'd never dare to hit anyone with the books of today for fear of hurting the book.

Anyone know anything about book binding, could the HW line be rebound into something a bit more durable?

> Orkworld.

Orkworld?

Cheers,

        Bo