RE: Help I'm lost

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:27:09 -0400

Now there's a tough question. Your best bet unfortunately would be to find an existing campaign and sit in. I've been running for almost a year now (but not even once a month) and I still don't feel that comfortable with the "rules". You're right they are very vague in spots and really could have used more concrete examples.

Oliver