Re: Help I'm lost

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 19:53:10 -0000

I appreciate it may not exactly be much comfort here-and-now, but the 2nd edition looks set to be much clearer and less buggy, while the Hero's Book (delayed while final rules changes for HW2 are decided) is specifically intended as an accessible primer.

In the mean time, let me just echo what has already been said: if you can't see a game being played (and HW is one of those games which are much easier to pick up by doing than reading), then raise any specific questions or queries you have right here!

Good luck - and do persevere, it is worth it!

Mark