HeroQuestion

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:43:48 +1000

Apologies if this has been covered - limited internet access right now means I can't scour the list

I am involved in sorting out a few HeroQuests and am wondering how much the Quester knows before they begin?

It seems to me that a detailed knowledge of the Quest (coupled with community support) means almost guaranteed success

Is this how it should be?

Seems to me I must be wrong
Surely even with full support and full details you'd be looking at an 80% chance of success at best, and even that requiring some sweat and tears

Otherwise it'd be more of a 'Sunday Afternoon Picniquest' rather than a HeroQuest?

I'm interested in what others have come up with