Increasing Wealth

From: ikhurasan_at_...
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:30:56 -0000

My players have just been of raiding and ended up with 3 cows each, they keep them, how much would this increase their wealth? Also one of the characters has some of his cows raided of him, how does this affect his wealth. Would it be a 1/10 of the wealth value of what he lost? I'm a pretty free form GM and we hardly ever look at the rules but when you say your wealth is 5W and you have 40 odd cows and then lose 10 and I have to decide how much that effects your wealth it all seems a little arbitrary, and please nobody reply that that's the way the rules are supposed to be :-) Sorry if this has been answered before, I checked the archive but couldn't find anything relevant, probably more likely my archival search abilty is trollkin-esque than it not being there!

Steve