Re: Re: Issaries Announcment-Price Tag Too High?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:24:57 +0100 (BST)

> Well, exactly...though I may be a tad biased! But Alex makes an
> important point that putting together a really top-class assembly of
> material on the Orlanthi is a priority - we have background, cults,
> etc, but the scenario books will make it far more playable and -
> especially important - appealing to those new (or newish) to
> Glorantha.

Well, the fact that they'll be mostly scenarios is rather the fly in the ointment in this, for my money. Meself, I want them for the _regional_ background, which there's been a lamentable lack of to date. (I'm sure if they were sold separately as such, the sales figures would demonstrate I'm not alone in this...)