Re: HQ questions

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:25:53 -0000

Mortals were around before Death came to start claming the Immortals. Check Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe for a good ideas on the differences between Men and Gods. Even at the start, when folks were migrating downhill, it was discovered that some were men, some were gods and some were other things.

> But does this matter? There are plenty of daimones that live in the
> godplane that do not have high skills in anything and are never
> named. Many of these could have been present but not mentioned in
> the story. I believe that the myths are flexible enough to allow
> access at different levels of meaning and/or power.
>
> regards,
> Charles

And of course there's also the ancestors who are there too. More or less mortal and probably about the level of a not-terribly-experienced player character.

Jeff