RE: Re: HQ questions

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:05:53 +1000

> From: Charles Corrigan [mailto:glorantha_at_...]

> The full LBQ involves the Godworld and Underworld (obviously), the
> Spirit world (Sofal or the Seagull) and at least one of the Sorcery
> planes (Sorcerer Town). To switch between these worlds requires
> movement through either the Hero Plane or the Mundane world.

Mind you, you have to keep in mind that as HQ's go, the full LBQ is the absolute doozie of a quest. It doesn't get too much more difficult that that, so having to switch between planes several times or quest in the Great Darkness strikes me as entirely reasonable (given the scale of the quest).

Harry.