Re: _Adding_ abilities, wealth and wells

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:37:54 -0000

Bryan:

> -if it is less than half your wealth, it helps not at all (it is
> "pocket change")
> -if it is less than your wealth, and you make a succesful simple
roll with an appropriate ability (know domestic animal for cows, or boast for the booty from a raid as examples) you can cement a point of wealth.
> -if it is more than your wealth, you can cement +1 or more wealth,
> depending on the narrators whim.

Seems simple and like a fair start to me, though I'd still charge more than the one hero point to cement if the increase was more than one, so it matched other 'abilities'. But like I said I'd need to reread this section first.

Ian Cooper