Re: Re: _Adding_ abilities, wealth and wells

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:10:51 +0100

I think that we really want some sort of guidelines on how Wealth works for each culture (recognising that there ARE significant differences) - a table of typical wealth levels and what would typically be owned at each one would probably be adequate.

(At least I think that would be enough for how I would run the game - where the rules are abstractions to help bridge the gap between pure narrative and an RPG.)

And we could do with some suggestions on how wealth relates between cultures, too.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.