Re: HW as a concept, and _Adding_ abilities, wealth and wells

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 20:11:30 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2001-10-20-2025.

I have spent the last couple of hours catching up on the "wealth" topic and *well?...* >:-[

Julian Lord wrote:

[snip!] Lots of cool stuff

>Wealth (=sources of income) and Loot work just fine for me.
>Looks like we want Loot rule to complement the existing Wealth ones ? :-)

> >phew!!<
>
> Julian Lord

Possibly but I must say it hasn't cropped up in my game. It is invigourating to play without money and loot. Everyone measures their progress through their Heroes ranks and status in the clan. Julian covers exactly how the wealth rules should be played and used (in my humble opinion anyway if that counts as much)

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS.
darransims_at_...
darransims_at_...