Re: Statistics

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:27:00 -0000

For 1 HP or for 1 word of your 100 words, you can put it in and get it at 12 or 13. This is a small price to pay. The default of 6 means that folks have to actually think about what their characters can do.

And, frankly, if its a flimsy door, why are they rolling to bash it in? Remember, anything any self-respecting hero can do doesn't require a test. I think its better to only make challenges or tests if its actually important otherwise it cheapens the value of a challenge. But it might be that I just don't like constant dice rolling...

Jeff