Re: Re: Ability advancement

From: Herbert Nowell <herb_nowell_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:36:35 -0700 (PDT)

See Greg's Pendragon for a good system for handling this which I've used in other games...basically each adventure is the central event of the year and then you run through winter...

Herb

For the record, Old Hickory's politics would not be mine, let alone his Indian policy. Nor would I accept General Sherman's concept of chivalry, or rather his lack of any such concept. But how I wish their services were available now. There comes a time when such men are invaluable. That time is war. - Paul Greenberg

Do You Yahoo!?
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals. http://personals.yahoo.com