Re: What use is a wyter?

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:54:29 -0000

I almost spit tea all over the computer when I read that one, the mental image is wonderful!

. Of course, for those wyters
> that grant abilities, you could presumably "pump up" a follower
with
> special powers that last until the member returns, abandons the
> mission, dies, sunrise, whatever.

This makes sense....an assassin band wyter's power may be to give blessings that last for some time. Simple ones would be like "until you sleep" or "until dawn," but game fun suggests cults with odd terminations that can potentiall by quite long, so the only way to stop them is to find the person who never takes a step backwards, or who somehow sleeps with his eyes open, or who is always picking at the minor cut on their hand so it doesn't scab over.

Thanks for the getting the wheels turning!

--Bryan