Re: Silly Rules Exploit to Not Allow

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:23:38 -0000

> Annoyed with his poor dice luck, Brad jokingly mentioned that next
round, he was going to "Cast a +20 [target # skill] blessing on the sables." When he failed vs. a difficulty of 20W4+ the Sable's resistan ce + multiple target difficulty, there was an excellent chance that the Sables would not only not get the blessing, but would get the reverse.

> "But the big payoff is if I fumble...." he laughed.

"There are certain things that no self-respecting Hero should ever fail at" - I'd say in an attempt to give huge blessings to your opponents is probabaly one of those things....