Tradetalk.de Products

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:19:47 +0100

Hi friends of Glorantha,

We have some new products on our website which I would like to announce.

The Book of Uz - this book will arise soon from Unspoken Word, written by James Frusetta. Take a look at www.Tradetalk.de at Sales page for more informations.

Son of Karzant - a description of the Char - Un in the Lunar Empire. Take a look at www.Tradetalk.de at Sales page for more informations.

Masks of Pavis # 2 - Further informations and material about this adventures City in the desert of Prax from Ian Thomson and friends. Take a look at www.Tradetalk.de at Sales page for more informations.

Ye Booke of Tentacles # 4 - the fourth fundraiser of the Tentacles Convention at Bacharach with a lot of fine material. Take a look at www.Tradetalk.de at Sales page for more informations.

Tradetalk # 10 and 11 - a wenelia and Ramalia special issue. See news at www.Tradetalk.de for more information.

Glorantha Comic - see www.Tradetalk.de under News for an excerpt of it.

All this material will be availiable in the next half a year, make your preorder now at www.Tradetalk.de.

Furthermore there are still availiable:

Tradetalk # 1 - our first issues. There are still some issues of this first issue left, thanks to Tom Zunder who found this issues in a Games Shop in England. There are only 20 issues left.

Tradetalk # 2 - Safelster issue.

Tradetalk # 3 - East Ralios issue

Tradetalk # 4 - Holy Country - Part one

Tradetalk # 5 - Holy Country - Part two

Tradetalk # 8 - Pavis and Big Rubble - Part one

Tradetalk # 9 - Pavis and Big Rubble - Part two

Corum Stormbringer supplement from Darsyde Productions

Pavis and Big Rubble - soft- and Hardcover from Moondesign

Griffin Mountain - soft- and Hardcover from Moondesign

Visit our website at our sales pages and you will be suprised by our offers and prices.

Cheers

Ingo