Re: the pipes

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:22:52 -0800

> Actually they haven't used him for that yet. Normally they just pop in a
bagpipe CD and crank it up during battlescenes. Getting a bagpipe CD was the condition on getting the follower.

Shoot, I could have a follower like that in no time! Too many pipers and musicians in my background. If you can find them, get the Wicked Tinker's CDs (The Self-titled "Wicked Tinkers" & "Hammered" from Gael Force records). Aaron, the piper, is a friend of mine, and was my clan piper 'way back when (Back when I was chief of Clann Colin in California).

> That particular followers other skill is 'Spin Tales'. They wanted him so
everyone would know about them.

Watch out though, minstrals can be a two-edged sword...

"Bravely Bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot"... (wow, an *on-topic* Monty Python reference :-0 )

RR