Re: Gaining a Godi occupation keyword in play

From: theunspokenword <hia15_at_...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 14:17:13 -0000

Buying each ability individually is a relatively slow and painful process, but I think it probably is the most accurate way to represent the process.

The only way in which, as a narrator, I might slightly ease the process is that if the character was acting in a very appropriate way, especially when it meant behaving *differently* from how s/he would have before making this step and/or when "acting like a godi" meant doing things which were less fun/more dangerous/etc, then I'd also be quite generous in awarding extra HPs specifically for use on god-talker abilities.

Mark

Mark Galeotti