Re: Initiates & Devotees

From: jeffkyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:50:35 -0000

Whatever makes you happy.

(various snippages)

> This is beginning to look like a protracted moan, which wasn't
really
> my point. My point is, I like Glorantha a lot and have had fun times
> there but if I need to read this newsgroup to play and/or run it
then
> surely HW is doomed to failure.

No, you don't need to read the newsgruoup. However, much of the thigns discussed _are_ incorporated in Thunder Rebels, Storm Tribe and Barbarian Adventures.

And most of it will be in Second Edition. Remember, we're dealing with a 2 year old publication that was rather flawed (as Greg has said here on several occasions)

> So who has made a list of things that make HW playable, what the
> feats mean in the context of the background and how many XPs you get
> for killing Harek? And why isn't it publicised more?

I'd suggest reading Thunder Rebels or Storm Tribe. Or the Issaries website - that seems to help a lot. The game was written with the website in mind.

Jeff