Re: Re: Run, alynx, run!

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:35:22 +0000

>Indeed, certainly no messenger-shooting intended. It's good to know at
>least I'm not the _only_ Crazy Fool who things this way. (Is this something
>worth making a mild noise about, or is it a done deal?)

Indeed, there appear to be a number of us who disapprove of the change. There seems little sense in all your keyword skills having the same rating, especially if using the list method. (Am I the only one who finds it strange that the skills you are most notable for are also the weakest?)

Last I heard (for the little that's worth...) much of HW2 was still up for discussion, at least on the 'if lots of people complain, we might re-think' level.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson