Carmanian Questionnaire

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 00:09:44 -0500

To celebrate the release of Barbarian Adventures I have uploaded the new and improved version of my Carmanian Noble House Community Questionnaire. If you have any interest in Carmania, or just want to see a fan created questionnaire, just go to...

http://kpmcdona.home.mindspring.com/carmania/

and follow the bouncing links... :)

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

As for Barbarian Adventures... Wow! I really like this one a lot. I wish this had been released first instead of third in the Orlanthi series. It reads well, is easy to pick up, and is entertaining - in short, a wonderful introduction to gaming in Dragon Pass. I particularly liked the Leader Sheets and the "Come the Hurricane" article, but everything was top notch.

Well... Almost everything. Gone is the expected Sartarite Community Questionnaire, which was replaced with a quickie timeline - after the index, no less! Even *it* isn't all that bad, but it did seem as if it wasn't sure what it wanted to be. Sometimes a half-hearted effort is worse than none at all. <sigh>

I don't want to end on a down note, though. I expect this book will give Hero Wars a much needed shot in the arm. I can't wait for Orlanth is Dead! (but then I have always been a Lunar sympathizer...) ;)

~Kevin