Re: Duration table

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:46:15 -0000

> I conclude that the duration table is useless. Certainly, we never
> use it.

I would still use it for longer terms, making magic last a day or a week or more, regardless of contests. But less than that I would mostly agree. A contest is a contest, whatever the duration, and resistance should only be raised when there is no longer a contest, but you still want the effect "I'll keep the Flameblade on so I don't need a torch". There is one example of an Extended Contest (a courtship as I remember) where there is only one Exchange a Season...

Wulf