Re: Digest Number 28

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:28:40 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/00 8:29:43AM, you write:

<< I still feel that a system that allows "Harrek vs. the Hordes of
>Stickpickers" to be either a certain, but long winded victory for
>Harrek, or an easy, quick win for the Stickpickers, depending
>on how the GM divides the opponents is in trouble.

 I don't think it's so bad, remember that the stickpickers can only attack six  at a time, so the maximum penalty that Harrek can face is -15.   >>

Personally speaking, if I had Harrek against, say, ranks of Pike wielding infantry I might allow more than siz to attack him, just a minor point.

Keith N