Re: Demos

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:55:05 -0400

Tim Ellis wrote:

> In message Digest Number 28, Jeff Kyer writes
> >. Demos are the keystone to spreading a game (been involved
> >with White Wolf, SJG, AEG and WotC's demo programs and problems theroff
> >for a while).
>
> We'll willingly take any advice you have to offer!
>
> (and ... AEG ..., are you on L5RRPGINFO?)
>
> --

I booked out of L5RRPG info ages ago. Signal vs Noise was too low. But I have had the privledge of writing for AEG -- I did some chunks of Way of the Minor Clans that I am fairly proud of. And AEG had me write their 'how to demo 7th Sea' booklet -- working on the 'how to demo L5R' at the moment.

Hey, a man's got to start writing somewhere, right?

Jeff Kyer / Kitsune Katsume