Re: Re: Inflation

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:11:50 -0800

Darran:

> Maybe this clan champion IS the tribal champion as well? (if not the
> kingdoms champ)
> The tribal champion will be a member of a clan as well as the tribe.
> [Until the PC Heroes knock him down a peg or two. ;-) ]

Like the clan champion, I suspect that the position of tribal champion is as much to do with politics, cult membership and allegiances as raw skill, and would not expect a tribal champion to necessarily be much higher in skills.

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
(Sign above the entrance to Loud Lilinas, New Pavis)