Re: Re: Inflation

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:31:04 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-02-22-2140.

Simon Hibbs wrote:
> This deas now seem to have been a mistake, but even if it wasn't,
> let's not over-react too much. I'm sure there are some clan
> champions who are in the w3 range, after all the tribal champions
> have to come from somewhere. Just because the rules suggest that
> the majority of tribal champions will be in such-and-such an
> ability range, that doesn't mean your PCs can assume that will be
> the case all the time.

Maybe this clan champion IS the tribal champion as well? (if not the kingdoms champ)
The tribal champion will be a member of a clan as well as the tribe. [Until the PC Heroes knock him down a peg or two. ;-) ]

Cheers Darran.

... Aeolia, where the storm-clouds have their home, a place teeming with furious winds from the south. Here Aeolus is king, and in a vast cavern he controls the brawling winds and the roaring storms, keeping them curbed and fettered in their prison. Resentfully they rage from door to door in the mountainside, protesting loudly, while Aeolus sits in his high citadel, sceptre in hand, taming their arrogance and controlling their fury.

                        Virgil.  The Aeneid.