Becoming a Devotee/Michael Schwarz rules RULE!: OT

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:42:10 -0000

Firstly, I was merely curious about some of the possible benchmarks for tracking progress.

And the solutions have been quite goos

I don't know how many times I have told students that unconscious plagiarism is still plagiarism.

Apologies

The campaign sounded great -- the trouble is that I have no car and so it was really difficult to get out to Ann Arbor. Given my inability to get a tenure track position I have tried to concentrate on publishing and research as much as possible in the last few months, and I spend every other weekend with by girlfriend in Toronto

It is to my regret that I am not actually playing HW at this time -- I am socking away useful ideas for the future.