Re: Interfering with a Group Contest

From: charlescorrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:05:20 -0000

> I had this come up a lot in my last session. If several characters
> are involved in a group contest, what is the best way to rule
> on other characters interfering with it. Clearly if the third
> party is assisting your sie, that's an AP lend. However if they
> are attacking the enemy (shooting one of them with a poisoned
> dart, in this case) how would you resolve that?

If you want to roll it, just handle it with the normal AP attack rules. Or if it is something you have previously decided will happen and you do not want the characters to know exactly what is going on, work out what the AP loss will be in advance and silently subtract it. Or similarly adjust the target's ability rating.

regards,
Charles