Re: Interfering with a Group Contest

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:13:37 -0000

Ok, characters can interfere in a contest by augmenting one side or the other, lending APs or giving them edges.

However the only way to damage the enemy is by reducing their APs. Is this correct? How about imposing negative edges (can't remember the technical term), or negative augments? How would that be resolved? I can't find a reference in the book.

I'd guess you'd have to roll against the enemy's magical resistance, plus 5 for each point of negative augment, but this seems punitively difficult.

How about the resistance being either 14 + (5 x penalty desired) or the target's best magical resistane ability, whichever is highest?

Simon Hibbs