RE: Re: Magical Augments - A little extreme?

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:55:14 +0100

Wes misunderstands me:

>>> If your Humakt Sword can power up to W6, so can your Tarnils
>>> opponent.

>> Still boring as hell to play through.

> I don't know. We've never seen a fight last 10 exchanges...

Yeah, but I was talking about the die-rolling to power up eight times before the first exchange of blows, not the fight itself. I'm sure it was jolly exciting. Would it have been any less exciting if the Hero and the Yanafali had augmented half as many times (esp. bearing in mind Benedict's admonition, and the fact that masteries cancel)?

Cheers, Nick