Re: Glass beads as AP? - all on red!

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:20:03 +0200

Michael Schwartz suggested:

>I use small poker chips

Darran's original post & Michael's reply made me running into my LGS this morning. he didn't have any MAGIC[tm] glass beads, so I wondered if CCGs aren't that hot anymore. but he did have poker chips, though only the licensed, "original" DEADLANDS[tm] ones, which cost ~23 euro/$.
Geez!
but then I saw the real deal --- Roulette chips! different color, different sizes, with golden numbers engraved [pathetic 1 - mundane 5- common 10 - heroic 20 - godlike *50*]... and "only" 12.50 Euro/$! these will make Hero Wars look like the official RPG of Monaco or Vegas.
and don't forget to end each round of bids with "Rien ne va plus!"

--
delighted,

 Stefan
 Mittwoch, 12:51:33