Re: Re: Alternate ways of playing extended contests?!

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:17:15 +0200

 Jonas Schi�tt:

> But "AP lending can always get tossed in, at any stage; Augments across
> player-characters are certainly permitted prior to the rolls" does sound as
> if Ron's not too picky about the order of actions. Knowing something about
> his narrativist ideals, it seems even more likely.

then strange enough he praises this being a feature of Hero Wars, not of his personal gaming style:

"Getting
away from
the "my move,"
duhhhh, "my move" mode of play
is a big priority in
Hero Wars."

anyway, this sounds fun for me, and I'm going to give it a try with my players.
can anybody think of possible complications/consequences I haven't thought of?

Wulf Corbett

> I could be wrong, but I think you are misinterpreting who is
> 'cooperating' - by my reading, the above refers to the Narrator &
> player cooperating on assigning an AP value to the described actions,
> not additional players cooperating.

yes, I think you're right. seems I read Greg's text the way *I* wanted it to be read :)
[all those Riddler sentences, give me back the God Learner wording!]

--

 Stefan
 Freitag, 11:05:21