Demos [was: Some on topic spam]

From: Nick Hollingsworth <nick.hollingsworth_at_>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:21:30 +0100

What a lot of people responded to the question about player freedom v gloranthan norms! You must all have been waiting for something to pop up on the list after its quiet few days.

In sharp contrast (so far anyway) is the complete silence over who is running demos, how many there are and who is coordinating this. I have asked this question in various ways a number of times over the last few weeks, both on the list and to individuals, and have had no attempts at a reply from anyone. This makes me feel that there is not a lot of activity on this issue.

Comments anyone?

Nick Hollingsworth
Birmingham - the land of the free and the home of the balti.