Re: Re: Hero Cults in Storm Tribe

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:44:24 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, jeffkyer wrote:

<snip>
> Now, if you spent a lot of tinme and managed to convert a chunk of
> your tribe to this worship, then you'd be much better off. Or if you
> preformed a heroquest that 'proved' this hero's status as a
> Thunderbrother (something my gaming group did) then you could probably
> treat him as a subcult rather than a 'stand alone' aspect.

This is what I suspect may happen regarding that Yinkinsdottir I mentioned from my game.

If she get's worshipped, it will be as a subcult of Orlanth Adventurous, that gives a certain Yinkini style approach. The Yinkini thunderbrother.

And parhaps she may provide a Vinga-like path for some ladies, since she's a female thunderbrother.

Now she just has to become a famous heroine.

        -Adept