Re: HP bumps

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:44:38 +0100 (BST)

Benedict,

I don�t think we are going anywhere with discussion anymore, we have both stated our positions, and we are now entering the mudslinging and misquoting stage. Let's drop it before the signal to noise ratio drops off. Neither of us seems likely to change our position. Anyone that wants to know our relative points of view can re-read the posts and make their own decision from our contributions.

I'll see you for the game on Thursday night and we can go over it F2F if you like.

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)0207-337-6217 (W)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com