Re: Modelling EC consequences

From: jamesjhawkins <James.Hawkins_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:59:15 -0000

I think this is where the archer problem occurs.....

Suppose PC1 does stay out of close combat range, and the enemies have no ranged combat ability. Even if his side wins in the end, the PC could still finish the contest on -ve APs if his rolls result in a forfeit for a round or two. By the EC rules he would be injured, or even dying.

The negative AP part I don't mind: clearly he ran out of arrows, broke a bow string or something.

I'm not really comfortable with him being injured if his enemies never reached him, and in fact were driven off.

sjjh