Re: Re: Sense Runic Power

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:38:21 -0700

> > Let's be clear that this is a quite different type of magic: i.e.,
> > a perception-effecting one, not a temporary creation. (One might
> call
> > the former a Delusion, and the latter a Glamour.) Whether both are
> > types of "Illusion" is less than clear, especially given that the
> concept
> > of "Illusion" seems to be in the process of being semi-Gregged.
>
> It was moon-blood crystal powered, mind-bending, sanity-
> destroying, reality-warping, hot-shit Lunar mystic juju
> illusion magic, and she rolled realy well. If that helps :)

Well, yes, but was the effect to overlay an image on the assassin, or to physically change the assassin's features? "Reality-warping" would indicate the Greggish Illusion/Change/Creation type stuff, but...

My personal feeling would be an "Overlay image" is detectable, while a "Physically change the face" isn't...

RR