Re: [HeroWars] Re: Review

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:36:06 +0200

Hi listmembers & meisters,

concerning

> RPG net is always a good place to start...

> Jeff

& Mark :

>> For that matter, while reviews here are great, it would be even

> better to see more coverage of not just UW books, but other
> Glorantha-related products on the wider fora, such as rpg.net.

I just wanted to announce that I just submited my long oberdue review of UW#2 THE THIEVES ARM to RPG.net.
should be online the next few days.

I wrote this pretty generic, so that potential newbies to HW/HQ/Glorantha aren't alienated right from the start, so don't expect deep insights into esoteric secrets, but you'll never expect this fromn me, anyway :)

please feel free to comment the review [pretty fair I fear] and add to the Gloranthan noise over there!

--
game on!

 Stefan
 Mittwoch, 16:14:29