RE: Re: House Rule: Divine Strike

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:20:23 +0100

> Then I wonder how much powerful a disciple has to be to accept a
> challenge by Krarsht herself in the Underworld (or why should Krarsht
> simply bother to challenge him instead of eating him and the heroes
> as a dessert)!! He should be powerful, yes, but I don't figure him as
> a sparring partner of Harrek's!

I don't remember Krarsht having any specific powers to devour and thus obtain abilities.
So by accepting a challenge she gets some real power not just a meal.

> OR I could say that she was not Krarsht (just one of her "minions"),
> but then the effect of the scene drops considerably.
How could the players or the heroes tell ? "They all look the same to me they just get bigger"

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM