Re: Last actions as played

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:40:04 -0000

> If I get a Transfer that takes me to positive APs, then I'm back in
> the contest, but
> if I don't get back up to positive APs then I'm out of the contest
> for good*; I can't attempt a last action again. (*Although another
> participant could act against me to drive me to an even lower level
> of defeat.)

No, if I understand Roderick's explanation: If you get a minor-major-complete success in the contest against the negative AP you have, you gain the (positive) AP or double AP of the relevant ability you used to eprform the FA.

The goal of the FA is to gain AP, in this instance (the option I don't, personally, like) not to make something against the opponent.