Re: Last actions as played

From: jamesjhawkins <James.Hawkins_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 08:24:14 -0000

> > 1) that the resistance to the "relevant
> > ability" is the negative AP of the hero.
> > (it's a lot easier to accomplish an FA if
> > your only winded, than if you're dieing)
> > 2) The results can range from gain 2x the
> > AP of the relevant ability (on a complete
> > success) to drop to the next level of
> > defeat (complete failure).
> > Ties & Marginals are "no effect".

So the Last Action will be a turn like any other:

I pick a relevant ability,

I make a bid (up to starting APs, since I have none)

The narrator and I roll on the EC table, with the resistance being the number of APs I am negative

If I get a Transfer that takes me to positive APs, then I'm back in the contest, but
if I don't get back up to positive APs then I'm out of the contest for good*; I can't attempt a last action again. (*Although another participant could act against me to drive me to an even lower level of defeat.)

Please can somebody confirm I've got this right, because I can see a situation or two I'd like to get "talked" through.

Cheers,

sjjh