Re: Talk to soul

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:50:18 +1200

At 05:58 PM 9/8/02 -0400, you wrote:

>I think that Ty Kora Tek has working and usable relationships with the
>other members of the Storm Tribe.

Ty Kora Tek isn't part of the Storm Realm but resides in the Earth Realm. Any working and usable relationships are through her daughter Ernalda. Hence I think it difficult for her devotees to contact the ancestors in the Storm Realm.

>I would also allow a new feat (or
>even a more mundane ability) to aid the ritual further (by augmentation)
>for a soul in Humakt's, or maybe even Issaries', realms based on the
>working relationship described on ST p. 196.

Issaries' realm is the Storm Realm while Humakt would have a great dislike of people leaving his realm.

>The Storm Tribe also includes Kolat and
>Serdrodosa, and they have demesnes accessible from the Storm Tribe god
>plane,

The demesnes are not directly accessible from the Storm Realm.

--Peter Metcalfe