[More Time Warp...] Re: mysticism

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 15:24:08 -0000

Talk about time warp.

I searched through the archive for info on mystics because...I have a new player who wants to run one.

Even more exciting, she seems to be leaning toward a manifest mystic who DOESN'T manifest with her fists.

So, I wonder, is there any new info on mysticism available, perhaps as a playtest for 2nd ed? As I've attempted to outline various schools and paths as options for this player, I've found it hard to imagine that the 1st ed rules are going to result in a functional character.

Anyone interested in Kralori cultural keywords or keywords for various mystical schools, especially the Unseen Way of the Forgotten Master?

Mike