Re: Re: Elmal

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:20:48 -0400

> From what I recall of the Garhound Contest, it's perfect for Hero
> Wars, since it involves various non-combat tests. It wouldn't be hard
> to convert at all.

It was not hard at all. The Blind Taste Test had a lot of fun. With HW being more Ritual oriented, it fits much more firmly into the game-view. The players were *terrorized* by the thought of an ogre winning. They were even willing to let the lunar-symp win instead. However they prevailed over Chaos, Little Chaos, The Dreaded Yellows and True Love (hey, 3 out of four is not bad)

But I didn't want to step on any toes. Afterall, I didn't write the original work. But I'd be happy to forward my notes to whomever they SHOULD go to (or just offer to help)

Jeff Kyer