RE: Re: Followers, Hurts and Lvls of defeat - or victo ry!

From: Hopkins, Meirion <m.hopkins_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:40:51 -0000

This is covered by the "suffer one level of defeat worse than the hero" rule.

If the hero has +ve AP he is undefeated, any followers who have been removed from the fight by AP loss are one level worse off, ie marginal defeat/"dazed". Any followers not removed through AP loss are completely fine.

Hope this helps.

Meirion