Re: Fetish quotas??

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...> <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:44:01 -0000

> This confuses me even more. What is a fetish quota?

The starting quota for an Animist is 5 fetishes. That's a game term, not a Gloranthan term - your character is allowed 5 fetishes under the rules (until he buys/binds more). They are 1-use in that, once used, you have to go find a Shaman who's willing to go capture new spirits for you. They may be the same spirits (or at least spirits with the same abilities), or different ones, in the same or different fetishes. But you can only have 5 at the start.

> Are the five starting fetishes somehow different... or is this just
> totally confusing.

...or just badly worded.

Wulf