Re: Re: Magical Wards

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:26:02 -0800

> In a slight variation I might suggest that magic being
> used as a warding has an increased duration (the
> length of time the warding stays charged) and an ...
>
> The other alternative would be to treat classic
> wardings as a ritual. How widespread knowledge of the ...

And another alternative is to somehow bind an otherworld being into service as the guardian. I'd hazard a guess that Shamans and Sorcerers would have an easier time doing this than Deists - they are used to binding and enslaving beings. A Humakti might have to bargain with his grim god to get a minor Daimon assigned to the task.

RR