Re: Group Simple Contests + Heroband rules

From: miker19036 <miker_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:14:39 -0000

Hey, don't discount naked Orlanthi. A female Uroxi PC wearing nothing but woad (which still counts as naked, just ask the Sun Domers) calling out Myrrhyn for getting her disqualified made for an unforgettable Garhound Contest that year. :)

> (Note, this doesn't jibe with the currency presented in HW. There,
> every 7 AP causes a wound with a -1 penalty. I was toying with the
> idea of making every 5 AP loss count as a wound, or making it 10
> AP. Given the upward inflation in Abilities as we get close to
> HQuest, I think I will go with 10 as the breakpoint)

I'm not sure. I don't think an inflation of the "wound rate" needs to done. As a contestant's ability goes up, more wounds are needed to have any real effect (a -1 has more effect on a 5w starting character than a 10w2 hero).

Mike Ryan